/ Contact / Interview with Artist / Blog / Freebie & DL / SHOP /

2013/02/01

Jazz + Studio Ghibli

I bet everyone has ever watched the movie by Studio Ghibli.
And everyone has the favorite one or the music from the movie, don't they ?
I do too !! My favorite one is ”Kiki's Delivery Service”.  When I was kid, I really wanted to be Kiki.
So, I decided to reproduce Kiki's looks and went to next town by my bicycle instead of using broom. But police found me and took me back to go home...  That was good memory, by the way.

Ok, here is some good Jazz music. Original musics are from Ghibli movie.
It's very nice to listen to, when I work at my desk :)
Enjoy -------------- !!!




All That Jazz feat.COSMiC HOME

 http://image.rakuten.co.jp/jigsawclub/cabinet/shohin_0031/am108-252.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...